Annual insurance inspections
SVR can offer a complete boiler service.
We aim to make everything as easy as possible, including contacting and meeting your insurance inspector on your behalf, stripping down of a boiler ready for the Boiler Annual Inspection. Boiler service consists of the following:
- Opening all boiler smoke doors,
- Remove all manway covers and remove any scale inside the boiler
- Removing all valves (overhaul of valves if required)
- Cleaning and Roding out boiler internals ready for the insurance Inspector to examine
- Rebuilding the boiler ready to go back into service.
- Restore Boiler back to working pressure